Add To Cart
Learn about Australia and Oceania! This "True Book" features plenty of photos and helpful visuals; the lively, age-appropriate text teaches young readers about the Australia's past, the awesome animals and people of Australia, and other surprising TRUE facts that will shock and amaze you.
48 pages with glossary and index. Grades 3-5 / Ages 8-10. Part of the Scholastic "A True Book" series.
|Title: Australia and Oceania|
By: Mel Friedman
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2009
Weight: 4 ounces
Series: True Book
Stock No: WW218280
The Seven Continents: Australia and Oceania, Grades 4-6+Evan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$14.89 Retail:
$21.99Save 32% ($7.10)
Abeka Grade 5 Homeschool Child History KitAbeka / Other$52.15 Retail:
$54.90Save 5% ($2.75)
Abeka Homeschool Old World History & Geography Maps AAbeka / Other$14.45
A True Book: Geography series dives into the many components that make each continent distinctive and exceptional. Readers will get to know each continents' geography, history, wildlife and future outlook. This series includes an age appropriate (grades 3-5) introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects and a robust resource section that encourages independent study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Geography >> Geography Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books