Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Get everything you can out of your time reading the classics!
Leland Ryken provides a clear pathway to understanding the "Great Works" through this engaging series of short guidebooks. Beginning with "why the classics matter" and "the nature and function of literature," readers will find a helpful path to reading and analyzing influential works in the Western canon. Evaluating the text from a distinctly Christian perspective, this guide to Augustine's Confessions includes a summary, commentary, and contextual notes on various elements in the chapter.
Christian Guide to the Classics books provide:
- An introduction to the author and work
- An explanation of the cultural context
- Incorporated published criticism
- Definitions of key literary terms
- Discussion questions
- Resources for further study
79 pages, softcover. High School-Adult.
|Title: Augustine's Confessions - eBook|
By: Leland Ryken
Format: DRM Free ePub
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Christian Guides to the Classics
Stock No: WW78227EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download