Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Get everything you can out of your time reading the classics!
Leland Ryken provides a clear pathway to understanding the "Great Works" through this engaging series of short guidebooks. Beginning with "why the classics matter" and "the nature and function of literature," readers will find a helpful path to reading and analyzing influential works in the Western canon. Evaluating the text from a distinctly Christian perspective, this guide to Augustine's Confessions includes a summary, commentary, and contextual notes on various elements in the chapter.
Christian Guide to the Classics books provide:
- An introduction to the author and work
- An explanation of the cultural context
- Incorporated published criticism
- Definitions of key literary terms
- Discussion questions
- Resources for further study
79 pages, softcover. High School-Adult.
|Title: Augustine's Confessions - eBook|
By: Leland Ryken
Format: DRM Free ePub
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Christian Guides to the Classics
Stock No: WW78227EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.