Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 432
|Publication Date: 2004|
Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me: The Top 25 Friendship Problems and How to Solve ThemMichele BorbaWiley / 2005 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 23% ($3.96)
No More Misbehavin': 38 Difficult Behaviors and How To Stop ThemMichele BorbaWiley / 2003 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 33% ($4.96)
Building Moral Intelligence: The Seven Essential Virtues That Teach Kids to Do the Right ThingMichele BorbaWiley / 2003 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 29% ($4.96)
Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes . . . in You and Your Kids!Scott Turansky, Joanne MillerRandom House / 2000 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
- Does your kid never take no for an answer and demand things go his way?
- Do her theatrics leave you drained at the end of the day?
- Are you resorting to bribes and threats to get your kid to do chores?
- Does he cheat, complain, or blame others for his problems?
- Do you feel you’re running a hotel instead of a home?
- Are you starting to feel like your child’s personal ATM machine?
What happened? You thought you were doing the best for your child and didn’t set out to raise a selfish, insensitive, spoiled kid. In her newest book, Don’t Give Me That Attitude! parenting expert Michele Borba offers you an effective, practical, and hands-on approach to help you work with your child to fix that very annoying but widespread youthful characteristic, attitude. If you have a child who is arrogant, bad-mannered, bad-tempered, a cheat, cruel, demanding, domineering, fresh, greedy, impatient, insensitive, irresponsible, jealous, judgmental, lazy, manipulative, narrow-minded, noncompliant, pessimistic, a poor loser, selfish, uncooperative, ungrateful, or unhelpful, this is the book for you!