Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Don't Give Me That Attitude: 24 Rude, Selfish, Insensitive Things Kids Do and How to Stop Them|
By: Michele Borba
Number of Pages: 432
|Publication Date: 2004|
Weight: 1 pound 1 ounce
Stock No: WW973335
Michele BorbaWiley / 2003 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.26
Retail Price$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
Scott Turansky, Joanne MillerRandom House / 2000 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.994.5 out of 5 stars for Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining, and Bad Attitudes . . . in You and Your Kids!. View reviews of this product. 10 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Tedd TrippShepherd Press / 1998 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.494 out of 5 stars for Shepherding a Child's Heart, Revised and Updated. View reviews of this product. 90 Reviews Video
Retail Price$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)
- Does your kid never take no for an answer and demand things go his way?
- Do her theatrics leave you drained at the end of the day?
- Are you resorting to bribes and threats to get your kid to do chores?
- Does he cheat, complain, or blame others for his problems?
- Do you feel you’re running a hotel instead of a home?
- Are you starting to feel like your child’s personal ATM machine?
What happened? You thought you were doing the best for your child and didn’t set out to raise a selfish, insensitive, spoiled kid. In her newest book, Don’t Give Me That Attitude! parenting expert Michele Borba offers you an effective, practical, and hands-on approach to help you work with your child to fix that very annoying but widespread youthful characteristic, attitude. If you have a child who is arrogant, bad-mannered, bad-tempered, a cheat, cruel, demanding, domineering, fresh, greedy, impatient, insensitive, irresponsible, jealous, judgmental, lazy, manipulative, narrow-minded, noncompliant, pessimistic, a poor loser, selfish, uncooperative, ungrateful, or unhelpful, this is the book for you!