Attending the Dying: A Handbook of Practical Guidelines - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
This handbook of practical guidelines offers help for those attending to the dying. Sections are divided into information on the caregiver's role at the end of life, interacting with the dying, and assimilating your experience.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Megory Anderson was called to a vigil at the bedside of a friend who was dying one night. That experience was so powerful that she began working with others who needed help attending to those who were dying. Today Anderson is the executive director of the Sacred Dying Foundation in San Francisco, and trains others in the art of "vigiling," a way of attending to the needs of the dying. This practical and concise handbook provides a brief overview of what to expect and how to respond to the needs of someone who is dying. Attending the Dying can be used by and for people of any faith perspective, as well as no particular faith. Chaplains, social workers, hospital-care workers, and friends or family of the dying will all find this a helpful companion for preparing themselves to be present to one of life's most sacred transitions.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Funeral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging