Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 157
Vendor: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
George Washington, Spymaster: How the Americans Outspied the British and Won the Revolutionary WarThomas B. AllenRandom House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$7.16 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.95Save 10% ($0.79)
Hercules of the Revolution: A Novel Based on the Life of Peter FranciscoTravis BowmanBequest Publishing / 2009 / Trade Paperback$17.96 Retail:1 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)
Nate reluctantly agrees to help David build the weapon of war 2; dubbed the "American Turtle," Although he's terrified of water and worried about getting caught, when unlikely circumstances put Nate at the center of the action, he must face the murky waters of his fears head-on.
Based on actual historical events, this adventure story captures the drama of the first submarine used in naval warfare and the struggles of a teenager overcoming self-doubt.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Historical
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Historical
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.