- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Holman Bible Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
Text Color: Black Letter
The Athletes Bible Handbook, Korean Edition is created for competitors on all levels. Featuring 232 pages of exclusive ONE themed content provided by Fellowship of Christian Athletes, this handbook is full of amazing study tools to help equip, encourage, and empower athletes in any sport to study Gods Word.
The Power of One. One passion, one purpose and one goal can drive an athlete, coach, or team to be their very best. The Impact of One. One player, one play, and one game-changing moment can transform the course of competition and bring victory. Everything comes down to One. There is power in One Gospel. There is power in One Truth. And there is power in our One Great God who transforms hearts and brings victory in our lives. When Christian athletes stand together with one passion, one power, and one purpose, there is great impact! Lets stand together as One!
Exclusive ONE features include: Daily Meetings (4 sessions), Training Time 31-day devotional, Warm-up activities, Athlete studies, the More Than Winning Gospel presentation, and The Starting Line devotional.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Bibles >> Download >> eBooks
- Bibles >> Other Languages >> More Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Bibles