- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Lion Hudson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics - eBookDoug PowellHolman Reference / 2006 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Ready With An Answer: for the Tough Questions About God - eBookJohn Ankerberg, John WeldonAnkerberg Theological / 2011 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend - eBookRavi ZachariasThomas Nelson / 2010 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
A Pocket Guide to AtheismAnswers in Genesis / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 8% ($0.50)
Ethics and Moral Reasoning: A Student's Guide - eBookC. Ben Mitchell, David S. DockeryCrossway / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Layman's Bible Commentary Vol. 8: Matthew thru MarkMark Strauss, Stephen Leston, Ian FairBarbour Books / 2013 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$4.99Save 40% ($2.00)
The new atheists are putting out new books and articles, bus ads, and TV programs like there’s no tomorrow. They’ve gained a large amount of public attention and media exposure—but do their arguments really hold water?
Using the analogy put forward by the esteemed philosopher Anthony Flew, Michael Poole examines the new atheists’ use of the “ten leaky buckets” tactic of argumentation—presenting readers with a sum of arguments that are each individually defective, as though the cumulative effect should be persuasive. Thiscloser look at the facts reveals that the buckets are, indeed, leaky.
Addresses the atheist arguments that:
- Religion is evil because evil deeds have been committed by believers.
- Faith is irrational and demands a positive suspension of critical faculties.
- Religion’s main function has been to explain the mysterious forces of nature, so now that we have science to explain these forces Religion is no longer necessary.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search