Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The workbook allows couples to work through and apply the material presented in Torn Asunder. It is organized into daily twenty-minute exercises initiated by each spouse on alternating days. Because this tragic situation is not easily resolved, it is imperative to get couples on the road to healing and oneness.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.50 (inches)|
Torn Asunder: Recovering from an Extramarital AffairDave Carder, Duncan JaenickeMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Close Calls! What Adulterers Want You to Know About Protecting Your MarriageDave CarderNorthfield Publishing / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.20)
Getting Past the Affair: A Program to Help You Cope, Heal, and Move On--Together or ApartDouglas K. Snyder, Donald H. Baucom, Kristina C. GordonGuilford Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 29% ($4.96)
Based on the principles in the besstselling Torn Asunder--a book that has helped thousands of people survive infidelity--this revised and expanded workbook offers five crucial services for hurting couples:
- Stabilizes the marriage in the initial crisis
- Provides structure for the emotionally volatile environment
- Brings closure to the "old" marriagethe marriage prior to the affair
- Establishes skills necessary for the "new" marriage pattern
- Answers the questions: How could you do this to me? Why did you do it?
The Torn Asunder workbook is built around daily twenty-minute homework exercises, initiated by each spouse on alternating days for ten to fifteen weeks. Working with your spouse might be the last thing you want to do right now, but its essential to your long-term recovery, whether or not your marriage survives.
Healing wont be easy. But the Torn Asunder workbook provides hope, encouragement, and practical advice on the journey. Take the first step today.
DeeDee4 Stars Out Of 5Very HelpfulFebruary 8, 2013DeeDeeQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Still working through the workbook, but very beneficial.
SandyGriffin, GaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great AdditionJuly 13, 2011SandyGriffin, GaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Torn Asunder Workbook is a great addition to those who are reading the Torn Asunder book. It is a useful tool for couples, in that it gives direction and exercises for them to enhance the relationship.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships