- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The workbook allows couples to work through and apply the material presented in Torn Asunder. It is organized into daily twenty-minute exercises initiated by each spouse on alternating days. Because this tragic situation is not easily resolved, it is imperative to get couples on the road to healing and oneness.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Based on the principles in the bestselling Torn Asundera book that has helped thousands of people survive infidelitythis revised and expanded workbook offers five crucial services for hurting couples:
- Stabilizes the marriage in the initial crisis
- Provides structure for the emotionally volatile environment
- Brings closure to the "old" marriagethe marriage prior to the affair
- Establishes skills necessary for the "new" marriage pattern
- Answers the questions: How could you do this to me? Why did you do it?
The Torn Asunder workbook is built around daily twenty-minute homework exercises, initiated by each spouse on alternating days for ten to fifteen weeks. Working with your spouse might be the last thing you want to do right now, but its essential to your long-term recovery, whether or not your marriage survives.
Healing wont be easy. But the Torn Asunder workbook provides hope, encouragement, and practical advice for the journey. Take the first step today.