Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Assessment for Counseling in Christian Perspective - eBook|
By: Stephen P. Greggo
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: IVP Academic
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW100645EB
- Does a Christian worldview offer distinguishing parameters for assessment practice?
- Can clinical proficiency in assessment bring glory to God?
- How can the crucial psychometric construct of validity be translated into our Christian faith?
- In what ways can the inclusion of objective procedures be transformed into a message of hospitality and affirmation?
- How can counselors maximize the benefits of a therapeutic alliance to attend to immediate concerns and foster spiritual formation?
- How can formal personality measures add depth and substance to the counseling experience?
- How can assessment contribute to client retention, treatment completion, and aftercare planning?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.