Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2009|
Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)
Missional Renaissance: Changing the Scorecard for the ChurchReggie McNealJossey-Bass / 2009 / Hardcover$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.95Save 30% ($7.46)
Breaking the Missional Code: Your Church Can Become a Missionary in Your CommunityEd Stetzer, David PutmanB&H Academic / 2006 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$17.99Save 33% ($6.00)
Confessions of a Reformission Rev.: Hard Lessons From an Emerging Missional ChurchMark DriscollZondervan / 2006 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
$18.99Save 34% ($6.50)
The Radical Reformission: Reaching Out without Selling OutMark DriscollZondervan / 2004 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Learn the Big Picture approach that will aim your congregation at the mission field in your back yard, or around the world.
Many churches want to make the transition from an inward to an outward focus, from catering to the needs of members to reaching out into the world to make disciples of Jesus Christ. Too often they try to accomplish this radical change by taking half steps and partial measures, initiating a new program here or adding a new staff members there.
Yet this kind of change requires more. To succeed in changing its core focus this way, a congregation must learn strategic thinking; it must commit itself to seeing the big picture, and to taking the steps necessary to paint that picture afresh. Everyone, including pastors, lay leaders, key teams and groups, and the congregation as a whole must be involved in a process of transformation. Paul D. Borden, author of Hit the Bullseye and Direct Hit, knows that this transformation will not be easy. But if the target is bringing more people into saving relationship with Jesus Christ, what could be more worthwhile?
Asan international consultant, judicatory leader, former large church pastor, andprofessor of homiletics, Dr. Paul Borden knows both what is required totransform congregations and judicatories and how to do it. Borden is Executive Minister of Growing HealthyChurches. He is in demand nationally as a church consultant, who helpedinitiate the "teaching church" movement, in which congregations learnfrom other congregations about excellence. His book Hit the Bullseye(Abingdon, 2006) has been used by over 50 denominations in leading change.
Previousassignments include Director of Church Consulting for the Evangelical FreeChurch of America and Academic Dean of Western Bible College. Paul holds aPh.D. from the University of Denver, Th.M. from Dallas Theological Seminary andB.S. from Philadelphia College of Bible.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions