Take Two Aspirin. . .and Call Me in Hawaii: The World's Best Jokes on Doctors, Health, and Wellness - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
The doctor/patient relationship offers endless opportunities for laughter—and this collection of medical humor is sure to please anyone who’s still breathing! Scores of jokes and humorous stories, all relating to doctors, hospitals, medicines, diet, and exercise, are categorized into chapters accompanied by light, inspirational introductions. Maybe you’ll see someone you know—even yourself—in this hilarious collection of medical mirth. It’s available in plenty of time for the upcoming election season and its stressful health care debate!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational