- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2010
“This masterfully written book will help you understand that words have an inherent power, a force capable of lighting one’s paths and horizons.”
—Stephen R. Covey
Aspire! by Kevin Hall is your path to “Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words.” Through stories and linguistics, Aspire! explores eleven words that, when fully understood and put into practice, can help anyone achieve their best and highest self—in goals, relationships, and business. Spencer Johnson, M.D., the New York Times bestselling author of Who Moved My Cheese?, praises Aspire! for providing “tools we can use to shape new thoughts and beliefs to help us change, and create something better for ourselves and our planet,” while Richard Paul Evans, author of The Christmas Box, says, “Aspire! has the power to help individuals and teams focus on their true purpose and reach their best and highest aspirations.”
Kevin Hall is a highly sought-after business consultant, speaker, and coach. He was a partner in Franklin Quest, makers of the Franklin Day planner. As vice president of Sales and training, he helped fuel Franklin's worldwide growth. He has been recognized for his groundbreaking approach to uncovering the hidden, and often secret, meanings of words. Kevin is also credited with wordsmithing, and trademarking, the original slogan for the 2002 olympic Winter Games, "Ignite the Fire Within." He has been featured in Forbes magazine, Worth magazine, Nation's Restaurant News, Restaurant Business, and on the Food network.
Kevin and his wife, Sherry, are the proud parents of six children. He enjoys cycling, running, flyfishing, cooking, and reading.
“Words have power . . . amazing power! I can’t wait to see the world’s response to Aspire!.”
“Kevin Hall’s ability to unlock human potential is rare and extremely valuable. In Aspire!, he unveils a completely new paradigm for personal development and growth that is dynamic and life changing.”
“Once you pick this book up you will find it hard to put down. The layers of examples and principles inside a single word can prove life changing. This is a treasure that I will refer to over and over again.
“More than just an engaging sojourn into etymology, Aspire! has the power to help individuals and teams focus on their true purpose and reach their best and highest aspirations.”
“Kevin Hall shows us the surprising power of words—tools we can use to shape new thoughts and beliefs—to help us change, and create something better for ourselves and our planet.”
“I love great books that have changed my life. Aspire is one of those truly great books. Kevin Hall is right up there with Og Mandino and Napoleon Hill.”
“This book brings to light the power of language to not only inform, but also to realize the potential of a life fully lived. vThe revelations in Aspire are necessary tools to aid every passage of life.”
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational