- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
In her own struggle with grief, Vivian Sielaff found the path that leads to soul-level healing, and she shares it with you in this powerful book. If you want to recover from your loss, youll find the help you need by reading Asleep in Jesus.
- Steve Grissom, founder, Grief Share Grief Recovery Support Groups; founder, The Church Initiative, Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina
In Asleep in Jesus, author Vivian Sielaff brings encouragement and hope to Christians who have experienced grief from the unexpected loss of a loved one. In a conversational style, Vivian shares how God comforted her when her husband, a police officer for twenty-two years, died after a struggle with depression related to alcohol dependence and recovery following an unanticipated early retirement.
practical ways to cope with your loss;
help and hope for those with depression and anxiety;
guidance for those struggling with addiction; and
encouragement for those dealing with loved ones with depression and addiction.
Asleep in Jesus offers hopean eternal hope that those who belong to Jesus are safely held in His hands even as we grieve their absence. Vivians supernatural gift from God in her deepest point of despair is a gift to all of us who need to know we are not alone.
MichelleLynnHollywood, FloridaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A must in recovery from lossFebruary 7, 2014MichelleLynnHollywood, FloridaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleAsleep in Jesus is a very easy read. Vivian writes with clarity, warmth, and a down to earth way that allows it's readers into her world as though they are her family. She speaks from the heart on issues that affect most of us at some point in our lives. I can attest that her insights into coping and healing skills are invaluable. In these times where depression and substance abuse are all to common place, I find this book to be an invaluable tool in the aid to recovery. I highly recommend it be added to ones spiritual self help library
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational