- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
The story of being the victim of threats and related actions served as the predictor of my life journey. My writing about my anger at the outcome of that event led a professor to suggest I change my major from sociology to journalism. Although I did not heed that suggestion, I am following that advice now. I was trapped in my anger, and it seemed every day there was a new inquiry of why this or why that. In changing the question from why to what, I discovered God's reason for my journey. Questioning the reason for events elicits from God the response children are prone to get from parents because I said so or because I am your parent. God is my Father, and I am His child. God received the same response that my parents received to that explanation: I chose to be angry. Once I learned that anger was my choice, God could patiently and lovingly lead me to my ministry. Two days after losing my sister to cancer, I understood the lesson. Being a minister is a title, or label. The what of my journey with God is to be available to minister to those individuals He places in my life. Through obedience to God, the what in my life became anger of motivation in my life. It was anger that taught me to ask what, and the lesson to be shared with others is start asking what .
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns