- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Ask: Faith Questions in a Skeptical Age is am eight-week study focusing on questions that many of us ask. Using the book by Scott J. Jones and Arthur D. Jones, a group of young pastors gathers to discuss and explore eight questions of faith. Session titles include:
- Can Only One Religion Be True? 10:28
- Why Is There Suffering and Evil? 11:57
- How Can I Believe in Science and Creation? 9:41
- How Can I Believe in a God I Can't Prove? 9:56
- Can I Trust the Old Testament? 10:45
- Are Marriage, Sex, and Family Life Religious Issues? 11:56
- Was Jesus' Resurrection Real? 12:17
- Why Do Christians Disagree About So Many Things? 13:34
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2015
Searching for Answers: Exploring Difficult Questions About Faith and the Bible, Participant's GuideMike WonchBeacon Hill Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)
Searching for Answers: Exploring Difficult Questions About Faith and the Bible, Facilitator's GuideMike WonchBeacon Hill Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)
Faith Under Fire: Exploring Christianity's Ten Toughest Questions, Participant's Guide with DVDLee Strobel, Garry PooleZondervan / 2012 / Other$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)
We live in a skeptical age. Peopleespecially young peopleexpress doubts about Christian faith. In this thoughtful eight week study, Bishop Scott J. Jones, author of The Wesleyan Way, partners with his son, Rev. Arthur Jones, to address hard questions that all of us face when considering faith, religion, and the church.
The DVD consists of eight videos, one per session. Each video is approximately 10-12 minutes in length and includes an introduction by Scott Jones and a discussion by a diverse group of young clergy addressing the eight questions with honesty and biblical integrity. In addition to Arthur Jones, the video presenters are Lisa Yebuah, Matt Miofsky, Scott Chrostek, and Amy Wagner.
All video sessions are closed captioned. Session titles include:
Can only one religion be true?
Why is there suffering and evil?
How can I believe in science and creation?
How can I believe in a God I can't prove?
Can I trust the Old Testament?
Are marriage, sex, and family life religious issues?
Was Jesus' resurrection real?
Why do Christians disagree about so many things?
Arthur Jones is the founding pastor of The Well Plano, TheWellPlano.com, a congregation within St. Andrews UMC in Plano, Texas. A graduate of Duke Divinity School, he has led his congregation to an average attendance of 650 in less than two years.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Bible Doctrines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Bible Doctrines
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Biblical Subjects