Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Asian Honor: Overcoming the Culture of Silence - eBook
By: Sam Louie
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW31761EB
Many Asians are drowning in shame and addictions with no way out. Is this any different from a traditional Westerner? Very much so. Shame and honor are embedded in the Asian way of thinking, behaving, and interacting. If you do not understand the cultural history of honor and shame and its underpinnings, then you will have a hard time understanding the mindset of Asians, let alone the stranglehold of shame that keeps many from breaking the code of silence.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.