Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Art of Tidying Up - eBook|
By: Kim Carruthers
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Ventura Press
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW77520EB
This book teaches hoarders how to recognize, understand and conquer the emotions and compulsions that lead to clutter. Kim provided smart, practical techniques and methods that can be implemented every day to clear away clutter and keep it away.
More than just “the physical stuff”, The Art of Tidying Up blends compassion and critique to create a detailed plan to achieve a minimalist mindset, both physically and emotionally.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.