- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Sound Wisdom
Publication Date: 2016
Who we are, what we believe, and everything we stand for goes from theory to reality when we communicate.
In The Art of Communication, the first book of the new Jim Stovall & Dr. Ray Hull "Your Ultimate Guide" series for personal development and business success, the authors use their decades of combined experience, research, and natural abilities to powerfully illustrate the specifics of effective communication.
Stovalls revealing stories mixed with Dr. Ray Hulls straightforward, factual approach combine to make this a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, teachers, pastors, academics, and anyone wanting to improve their lives
Read this book and understand more about:
- Considering your audience and adjusting communication style
- What your non-verbal communication says about you
- Dressing for maximum success
- Public speaking
- Written words vs. spoken words
- Communication through conduct
- Active listening
- Conflict resolution
- Creating a comfortable environment for effective communication
- Communicating in meetings
Jim Stovall has enjoyed success as an author, athlete, investment broker, and entrepreneur while dealing with the challenge of blindness. During his remarkable life, Jim has been a national champion Olympic weightlifter, as well as the author of 26 books. In addition to his personal achievements, Jim was honored as the 2000 International Humanitarian of the Year, joining Jimmy Carter, Nancy Reagan, and Mother Teresa as a recipient of this prestigious award.
Raymond H. Hull, PhD brings over twenty-five years experience in training those who desire success in public speaking, speech clarity, voice enhancement, and professional image/style and etiquette. His education includes a BA in Communications and Drama McPherson College; the MA in Communication DisordersUniversity of South Dakota; and the PhD in Neurosciences of communicationUniversity of Denver. Beside teaching public speaking at the university level, he brings a lifetime of experience in public speaking with over 300 public appearances in the U.S. and other countries to large and small audiences; successful theatrical experience, and professional radio and television production and onmicrophone/ camera experience to those who he instructs.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction