Add To Cart
|Title: Around the World in Eighty Days|
By: Jules Verne
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Dover Publications
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Series: Dover Evergreen Classics
Stock No: WW814315
Jules Verne's novel colorfully recaptures the spirit of its time, when readers were fascinated by new technologies and eager to discover faraway places. This travelogue sweeps through many exotic settings, including the jungles of India, where Fogg and Passepartout rescue a rajah's widow, and across the Pacific to the American frontier, where they brave a bison stampede and an attack by Sioux Indians. Generations have thrilled to this action-packed story, which continues to capture the imagination of young readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Children's Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.