Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Epic: An Around-the-World Journey through Christian History - eBook|
By: Tim Challies
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW102214EB
33 fascinating objects. 1 amazing story. Join author and pastor Tim Challies as he embarks on a three-year journey spanning multiple continents and some of the most unusual places in the world. Tim introduces you to thirty-three carefully selected objects that help you understand the long and complicated history of Christianity in a unique and creative way.
Beginning with Jesus and the early church, Challies looks at:
- The importance of graffiti on an ancient jail cell
- The creedal significance of a carving on a museum statue
- The enduring importance of ancient manuscripts and books
- And much more!
Along the way, youll discover the story you're already a part of.
- An epic journey: 24 countries, 6 continents, 75 flights, 80 museums
- Beautiful full-color book design featuring the objects and Tim's journey
- The complete experience: a 10-episode documentary is also available, taking you on location and providing an immersive experience for understanding the history of Christianity
"Together we will listen to these voices of the past tell us the epic story of what God has done and continues to do in our world today." - Tim Challies
A pastor, noted speaker, and author of numerous articles, Tim Challies is a pioneer in the Christian blogosphere. More than thirty thousand people visit Challies.com each day, making it one of the most widely read and recognized Christian blogs in the world. Tim is the author of several books, including Visual Theology and The Next Story. He and his family reside near Toronto, Ontario.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool