Just the Arguments: 100 of the Most Important Arguments in Western Philosophy - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Does the existence of evil call into doubt the existence of God?Show me the argument. Philosophy starts with questions, butattempts at answers are just as important, and these answersrequire reasoned argument. Cutting through dense philosophicalprose, 100 famous and influential arguments are presented in theiressence, with premises, conclusions and logical form plainlyidentified. Key quotations provide a sense of style andapproach. Just the Arguments is an invaluable one-stopargument shop.
- A concise, formally structured summation of 100 of the mostimportant arguments in Western philosophy
- The first book of its kind to present the most important andinfluential philosophical arguments in a clear premise/conclusionformat, the language that philosophers use and students areexpected to know
- Offers succinct expositions of key philosophical argumentswithout bogging them down in commentary
- Translates difficult texts to core arguments
- Designed to provides a quick and compact reference toeverything from Aquinas’ “Five Ways” to prove theexistence of God, to the metaphysical possibilities of a zombieworld
www.justthearguments.com,the editor's site for students, teachers, researchers, and fans ofphilosophy
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲