Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Arguing Euthanasia|
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 8.6 X 5.5 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW07602
As they probe the legal and ethical issues at the heart of physician-assisted suicide, these essays offer invaluable insights not only for those caring for the terminally ill but for anyone concerned with the deeper philosophical conflict between enduring life-oriented values and personal dignity that lies at the heart of this controversy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Medical Ethics >> Euthanasia
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Topics of Debate
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Medical Ethics
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.