Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Are You My Mother?|
By: P.D. Eastman
Illustrated By: P.D. Eastman
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 5.78 X 4.34 X 0.60 (inches)|
Weight: 4 ounces
Series: Bright & Early Books
Stock No: WW890478
A baby bird goes in search of his mother in this hilarious board book edited by Dr. Seuss. When a mother bird's egg starts to jump, she hurries off to make sure she has something for her little one to eat. But as soon as she's gone, out pops the baby bird. He immediately sets off to find his mother, but not knowing what she looks like makes it a challenge. The little hatchling is determined to find his mother, even after meeting a kitten, a hen, a dog, and a Snort. The timeless message of the bond between mother and child makes this abridged, super-simple edition of P. D. Eastman's Are You My Mother? a must for beginning readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.