Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Are You My Mother? - eBook|
By: P.D. Eastman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2010
Stock No: WW13323EB
A baby bird goes in search of his mother in this hilarious Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss. When a mother bird's egg starts to jump, she hurries off to make sure she has something for her little one to eat. But as soon as she's gone, out pops the baby bird. He immediately sets off to find his mother, but not knowing what she looks like makes it a challenge. The little hatchling is determined to find his mother, even after meeting a kitten, a hen, a dog, and a Snort. The timeless message of the bond between mother and child make P. D. Eastman's Are You My Mother? a treasured classic.
Originally created by Dr. Seuss, Beginner Books encourage children to read all by themselves, with simple words and illustrationsthat give clues to their meaning.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.