Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In recent years, the label “evangelical” has been distorted and its usefulness questioned. No one is better equipped to provide a clear understanding of evangelicalism than the late Carl F. H. Henry, the founding editor of Christianity Today and the most influential theologian of American evangelicalism in the twentieth century. While Billy Graham was preaching the gospel to stadiums full of people, Henry was working tirelessly to help Christians adopt a worldview that encompasses all of life.
Architect of Evangelicalism helps us gain a better sense of the roots of American evangelicalism by giving us the best of Henry’s Christianity Today essays on subjects such as what defines evangelicalism, what separates it from theological liberalism, what evangelical Christian education should look like, and how evangelicals should engage with society.
|Title: Architect of Evangelicalism: Essential Essays of Carl F. H. Henry - eBook|
By: Carl F.H. Henry
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Lexham Press
Publication Date: 2019
Series: Best of Christianity Today
Stock No: WW105262EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Theological Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Historical Theology
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.