Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Archaeological Theory: An Introduction - eBook|
By: Matthew Johnson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Wiley Desktop Editions
Stock No: WW22478EB
- New edition of a popular introductory text that explores the increasing diversity of approaches to archaeological theory
- Features more extended coverage of 'traditional' or culture-historical archaeology
- Examines theory across the English-speaking world and beyond
- Offers greatly expanded coverage of evolutionary theory, divided into sociocultural and Darwinist approaches
- Includes an expanded glossary, bibliography, and useful suggestions for further readings
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Archaeological Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.