Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Church Unique: How Missional Leaders Cast Vision, Capture Culture, , and Create MovementWill ManciniJossey-Bass / 2008 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$24.95Save 40% ($9.96)
So Beautiful: Divine Design for Life and the ChurchLeonard SweetDavid C. Cook / 2009 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 77% ($13.00)
We live in a fast-paced, fluid world. A postmodern place where people are drifting, making mid-course corrections in every aspect of life, from careers, to relationships, to beliefs.
As church leaders, we must continually reshape our ministries to reach a society adrift. We must move from being adaptive to being proactive, remaining flexible while delivering a uncompromising message.
AquaChurch 2.0 is a guide for developing responsive and relevant church leadership. Fusing Biblical wisdom and modern-day insights, acclaimed author Leonard Sweet explores the essentials of leadership arts, including vision, creativity, and teamwork. This updated and revised edition will enable your ministry to navigate today's cultural currents, provide a beacon to your community, and connect with a postmodern world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Emerging Church
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources