Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: AQA A-Level German (includes AS) / Digital original - eBook|
By: Helen Kent, Paul Stocker, Amy Bates
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Hodder Education
|Publication Date: 2016|
Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Our Student Book has been approved by AQA.
Support the transition from GCSE and through the new A-level specification with a single textbook that has clear progression through four defined stages of learning suitable for a range of abilities.
We have developed a completely new textbook designed specifically to meet the demands of the new 2016 specification. The Student Book covers both AS and A-level in one textbook to help students build on and develop their language skills as they progress throughout the course.
- Exposes students to authentic target language material with topical stimulus, and film and literature tasters for every work
- Supports the transition from GCSE with clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
- Builds grammar and translation skills with topic-related practice and a comprehensive grammar reference section
- Develops language skills with a variety of tasks, practice questions and research activities
- Gives students the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
- Prepares students for the assessment with advice on essay-writing and the new individual research project
Audio resources to accompany the Student Book must be purchased separately through your institution. They can be purchased in several ways: 1) as part of the Dynamic Learning Teaching and Learning resource; 2) as a separate audio download; 3) as part of the Student eTextbook.
The Audio resources are not part of the AQA approval process.