Aprendamos de los Gigantes: Lecciones Tomadas de la Biblia Acerca de la Vida y el Liderazgo - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
If you could spend a few minutes with the giants of faith in the Old Testament in person, what lessons would they share with you? In LEARNING FROM THE GIANTS John C. Maxwell draws on fifty years of studying the Bible to share the stories of Elijah, Elisha, Job, Jacob, Deborah, Isaiah, Jonah, Joshua and Daniel. These people fought and won epic battles, served kings, and endured great hardships for God to come out on the other side transformed through His grace. Through them Maxwell explores timeless lessons we can learn about leadership, ourselves, and our relationship with God.
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 24 million books. Called America's #1 leadership authority, he is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders in 180 countries. Each year he speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Spanish >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living