Big God: How to approach suffering, spread the gospel, make decisions and pray in the light of aÃÂ God who really is in the driving seat of the world
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Vendor: Christian Focus Publications
Why then do bad things happen? Where does that leave 'free will'? Does God choose us or do we choose God? What's the point of praying if God already knows what he's going to do? Orlando Saer tackles these questions - and more - in a straightforward and engaging way. If you sometimes struggle to understand the way God works in the world, or to explain it to others, you will find light here. You'll also be left with a new appreciation of just how big the God of the Bible really is.
For an broad sweep of issues with great depth we get a flavour of the profound reality that is God.
If God has seemed absent, He might start appearing for you in surprising places if you take on board Saer's words here. Accurate, biblical, clear, short, serious and practical... thinking meets life.
Read and discover how big God really is.
This book is fresh, theologically acute and full of pastoral insight: I highly recommend it.
Theologically rigorous, Biblically compelling, immensely pastoral and hugely practical... challenging, comforting, compelling and liberating. Such an important topic and such a good book!
Cosmic practicality... he peels off the cultural shrink-wrap from this massive doctrine and thus gives wings to Christian living - and mission. Here is medicine for the soul!
Fresh and engaging.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering