Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Apprentice encourages us to ask our most probing questions, embrace our doubts and learn why we are driven to belong. Designed for use with the Apprentice five-session DVD study, use this participant's guide as you follow bestselling author Steve Chalke in guiding us into a deep experience of learning and relationship with Jesus. Learn to go beyond the divide of secular and religious culture to discover the ancient art and discipline of apprenticeship- living lives stamped with the character, presence, and impact of Jesus. Topics for the five sessions include: journeying, longing, believing, questioning, and belonging.
|Title: Apprentice Participant's Guide - eBook|
By: Steve Chalke, Joanna Wyld
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 2009
Stock No: WW3666EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.