- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Dr. Munroe hands you the keys to living a joyful and fulfilled life. Based on biblical principles, he thoroughly explains how the greatest:
- TRAGEDY in life is not death, but it is life without a purpose.
- CHALLENGE in life is knowing what to do.
- MISTAKE in life is being busy but not effective.
- FAILURE in life is being successful in the wrong assignment.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2007
Dr. Myles Munroe has changed the lives of millions around the world with a powerful message that inspires, motivates, challenges and empowers individuals to discover their personal purpose, develop their true potential and manifest their unique leadership abilities. Dr. Munroe is respected internationally as an author, lecturer, teacher, coach and leadership mentor. For over thirty years he has trained thousands of leaders in business, industry, education, government, and religion. He addresses over 500,000 men and women each year on personal and professional development. Annually, he is a sought-after keynote speaker for hundreds of conferences, seminars and training workshops by governments, corporate companies, non-profit organizations, churches, schools and Universities from over 70 nations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral