or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Bear Your Cross & Wear Your Crown: Applying Godly Principles To Life's Challenges - eBook|
By: Rev. Raja Sekhar Vemuri Ph.D.
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW31624EB
I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior on January I3, 1986. Since that life-changing day, I have heard, read about and observed many spiritual struggles in Christians’ lives, including Christian leaders, such as pastors, evangelists. missionaries, deacons, teachers, elders, administrators, and bishops.
I feel strongly in my spirit that many are grieving the Holy Spirit in more ways than one, and I am no exception. The list of how we are grieving the Spirit is exhaustive; however, I will mention some key areas where we have been failing consistently:
1. Not loving God as we ought
2. Not fearing God as we ought
3. Turning God into a God of Convenience
4. Not reading the Word (Bible) daily
5. Failing to pray for self and others
6. Breaking promises
7. Not tithing regularly
8. Being a false witness
9. Choosing to be selfish and self-centered
10. Not being thankful and not showing appreciation
I I. Taking God and others for granted
12. Presenting ourselves as holy and righteous
13. Judging others constantly
14. Entertaining and encouraging gossip
15. Not practicing humility
The Holy Spirit inspired me to write this book first to myself as an eye-opening experience. Yet, I realize I am not the only one dealing with the issues mentioned above. Millions of people may be experiencing the same things I have been facing. Therefore, let us learn to be patient, kind, tolerant, and understanding of one another, and instead of judging one another in an ungodly manner, let us learn to appreciate, respect, and accept each other, despite our disagreements and differences.
With that in mind, consider the following Scripture Verse from the New Testament: And do nor grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30). Thank You and God Bless.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.