- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
Here's what women are saying about Apples of Gold . . .
"The lessons were awesome! God knew I needed to be there. My heart overflows with joy."
"In your kitchen I learned about seasoning food. In your living room I reacquainted myself with the seasoning work of the Holy Spirit."
"The program gives value to women who are homemakers and wives. The Bible study and cooking lessons improved my perspective on staying home with children. . . . The program is a good eye-opener and refresher to what is really important: God, husband, children, family, and friends."
"So many positive things have happened in my life since, and because of, my Apples of Gold summer. Much confidence was gained that went far beyond the kitchen. . . . This was truly a life changing experience!"
"God knew I needed Apples of Gold. It is probably inconceivable to you to know how you and the mentors have touched the lives of Apples of Gold moms!"
"I loved being with older women, finding out how much we have in common, and building relationships with a different generation."
"Apples of Gold makes you focus on what is really important in your life. We discussed subjects I was not familiar with, like the real meaning of submission and purity. It certainly has changed the way I feel about them."
"Apples of Gold takes the warm atmosphere of the home and teaches how to extend it beyond the immediate family."
Gail Hover Ledbetter
Author, Family Fragrance
gr8kids2love5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome studySeptember 29, 2016gr8kids2loveQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4i taught this study with a group of women in 2003. it was an incredible journey to walk with young women. now my oldest daught is getting ready to teach this to an other group of women.
Thankful GalBig Springs, NEAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5It's a great bookFebruary 20, 2012Thankful GalBig Springs, NEAge: 55-65Gender: femaleThis book has been a blessing in many lives. We tend to neglect God's word when it instructs older women to train younger women. This program works because it is "faith in action"; not only is truth spoken, truth is demonstrated. It is a blessing to all who participate.
Eunice Schultz5 Stars Out Of 5December 18, 2001Eunice Schultz
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible