- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2013
Enjoy bite-sized teachings and testimonies from the Bethel Church leadership team that show believers how to pursue and enjoy wholeness in every area of their lives.
Receive dynamic insight on experiencing divine health in your:
- Emotions: "Joy is the medicine from heaven provided to help us live full and well lives" (Kevin Dedmon)
- Creativity: "If we are created in Gods image, we have the ability to bring life and beauty all around us" (Theresa Dedmon)
- Inner Health: "The lies we believe about ourselves plague our bodies, souls, and spirits." (Dawna DeSilva)
- Finances: "God is looking for a people He can trust with power… money is power." (Stephen DeSilva)
- Family: "Treat everyone who comes into your life just like you would treat family." (Matthew DiMarco)
- Physical: "I long to see the day when people learn to walk in divine health and there is no one left to heal. Divine health is more important than divine healing." (Chris Gore)
- Intellectual: "God delights in your intellect. He created it, organized it, and gave it all the potential in the universe." (Chelsea Moore)
- Childlikeness: "There is another side to all of us: the kid inside, the silly, fun, innocent, whimsical little guy or gal we didnt just use to be but, if we are honest, still arejust in a taller package." (Pam Spinosi)
- Receiving Gods Love: "I want to find a way to maintain the Honeymoon Period in our lives with God and with each other." (Deborah Stevens)
- Relationships: "It is so important in relationships that we focus on the good in others and not the bad." (Leslie Taylor)
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Food for the Whole Person Ã¢â¬â Body, Soul and SpiritMay 22, 2013richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An Apple a Day: Health in Every Realm is a compilation of writings from ten of the best-selling author of the Bethel Redding Church. This excellent presentation has given me a new understanding an appreciation for the broad base and scope of the International outreach of the church and the School of Supernatural Ministries.
The testimonies of spiritual renewal and stories of dramatic life changes and miraculous healing all honor the name of Jesus the author of our salvation and the power behind Kingdom Living.
The individual chapters feature a unique side of the ministry of the writer highlighting topics relating to their area of ministry. These topics give an inside glimpse into developing a healthy relationship with God and others; keys to embracing and implementing creativity into your spiritual journey, and a look at the impact of healing your finances.
Other subjects include: A challenge to use your mind to its full potential; the importance of maintaining a childlike curiosity, forgiveness, trust, and the capacity delight and awe of all of God's creation.
The authors are all gifted communicators whose lives back up their message.
"An Apple a Day: Health in Every Realm" not only explores spiritual health but healing in many realms of the body, soul, and spirit, and the ways they interconnect.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.