or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: A New Kind of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing the Latest Issues *Engaging the Culture - eBook|
By: Sean McDowell
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2016|
Stock No: WW80733EB
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you’ll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today’s culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- “Connecting Apologetics to the Heart”
- “Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation”
- “Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture”
- “Apologetics and Islam”
- “Apologetics and Religious Freedom”
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.