Add To Cart
Do seekers' questions and criticisms catch you unaware? Here's your go-to resource for defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. Targeting the pressing issues of our time, A New Kind of Apologist features more than 20 leading apologists addressing controversial topics including transgender lifestyles, the rise of Islam, economic and political realities, religious freedom, and more.
|Title: A New Kind of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing the Latest Issues * Engaging the Culture|
By: Sean McDowell
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: Harvest House
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW966054
Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask (With Answers)Mark MittelbergTyndale House / 2010 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)
Grand Central Question: Answering the Critical Concerns of the Major WorldviewsAbdu H. MurrayInterVarsity Press / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$19.00Save 37% ($7.01)
How to Talk to a Skeptic: An Easy-to-Follow Guide for Natural Conversations and Effective ApologeticsDonald J. JohnsonBethany House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$16.884.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you'll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today's culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
Sean McDowell (PhD) is the author, coauthor, or editor of numerous books, including A New Kind of Apologist. He is an associate professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University, is an internationally recognized speaker, and blogs regularly at www.seanmcdowell.org.