Add To Cart
This companion notebooking journal is the perfect way to expand your study of Apologia's Exploring Creation with Astronomy Textbook 2nd Edition (not included and sold-separately). This journal includes the activities children need to complete the assignments in the course and provides a place for them to record experiments and display work. Grades 3-6.
- A daily, color-coordinated schedule for textbook reading section assignments, notebook section assignments, and additional activities for use with the science kit (not included and optional)
- "Fascinating facts and personal reflection" pages
- Scripture copywork pages (in both print and cursive)
- Full-color, lapbook style minibooks
- Vocabulary Crosswords
- "Take it further" pages for extension activities
- "What do you remember" review questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Fill-in templates for completing notebooking activities
- Final review questions
Answer key for crosswords and final review included. 336 pages, softcover spiralbound. Consumable and non -reproducible. NASB Scripture used.
Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Notebooking Journal (2nd Edition)
By: Jeannie Fulbright
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Apologia Educational Ministries
|Publication Date: 2016|
Series: Young Explorer
Apologia Exploring Creation with Astronomy Textbook (2nd Edition)Jeannie FulbrightApologia Educational Ministries / 2016 / Hardcover$33.60 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$42.00Save 20% ($8.40)
God's Design for Heaven and Earth: Our Universe Teacher Guide (4th Edition)Debbie Lawrence, Richard LawrenceAnswers in Genesis / 2016 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
God's Design for Heaven and Earth: Our Universe Student Text (4th Edition)Debbie Lawrence, Richard LawrenceAnswers in Genesis / 2016 / Trade Paperback$18.69 Retail:
$24.99Save 25% ($6.30)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Would this work with the 1st edition book?
No. The 1st and 2nd Editions are not compatible.
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.