Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
From one of the most respected names in Catholic Apologetics, Patrick Madrid, comes the new book How to Do Apologetics: Making the Case for Our Faith.
And it couldn’t be more timely. Cultural shifts and attacks on religious liberty often place faithful Catholics in the uncomfortable position of having to defend their faith. There are also the myriad of situations in which a Catholic’s beliefs are called into question by atheists, agnostics, Protestants, or people from other religious practices.
This book is the apologist’s toolkit covering all the topics you need to understand and apply Patrick Madrid’s own successful approach.
- Using logic, arguments, and evidence to defend the Truth
- Apologetics with atheists, non-Christians, Protestants and inactive Catholics
- Strategies for responding graciously to opponents
- Making the case for God, Christ and the Catholic Church
- What it takes to do apologetics well
- PLUS: Patrick Madrid’s recommended books, and a glossary of terms!
Patrick Madrid shows how YOU "can demonstrate confidently and effectively that Catholic teaching is reasonable and consistent and compelling."
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Our Sunday Visitor
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Envoy for Christ: 25 Years as a Catholic ApologistPatrick MadridServant Books / 2012 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
The Case for Jesus: The Biblical and Historical Evidence for ChristBrant PitreImage / 2016 / Hardcover$15.49 Retail:
$23.00Save 33% ($7.51)
Now What Do I Do?: A Guide for the New (and Not-So-New) CatholicPatrick MadridServant Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)