Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Amid the pluralism and secularism of Western culture, Christian apologetics has experienced a renewal of interest. Apologetics at the Cross Video Lectures, a companion to the book Apologetics at the Cross by Joshua D. Chatraw and Mark D. Allen, provide an introduction to the field, acquainting students and lay learners with the rich history, biblical foundation, and ongoing relevance of apologetics.
Unique in its approach, Apologetics at the Cross Video Lectures presents the biblical and historical foundations for apologetics, explores various contemporary methods for approaching apologetics, and gives practical guidance in "how to" lessons that feature many real-life illustrations. With their respectful approach, which pays special attention to the attitude and posture of the apologist, Chatraw and Allen equip Christians to engage skeptics with the heart as well as the mind.
Conversational and accessible, Apologetics at the Cross Video Lectures provides an introduction to the field of apologetics. Viewers will be informed and equipped for engaging a wide range of contemporary challenges with the best in Christian thought.
Session Titles and Runtimes:
- Introduction: An Invitation to Apologetics at the Cross (32 min)
- Apologetics in the Bible: Part 1-3 (30 min)
- Apologetics in the Bible: Part 4-6 (35 min)
- Apologetics within the Great Tradition: Part 1-3 (36 min)
- Apologetics within the Great Tradition: Part 4-6 (37 min)
- Making Sense of the Methods (28 min)
- Taking People to the Cross through Word and Deed (24 min)
- Cruciform Humility before God and Others (27 min)
- Appealing to the Whole Person for the Sake of the Gospel (22 min)
- Contextualization through the Lens of the Cross (34 min)
- Preparing to Engage (not Spin) in Late Modernism from the Inside Out (23 min)
- Engaging in Late Modernism (42 min)
- Dealing with Defeaters (35 min)
- Making a Case (35 min)
14 sesions, approx. 7.3 hours. Includes English subtitles.
Publication Date: 2018
Apologetics at the Cross: An Introduction for Christian Witness - eBookJoshua D. Chatraw, Mark D. AllenZondervan / 2018 / ePub$22.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
Apologetics at the Cross: An Introduction for Christian WitnessJoshua ChatrawZondervan / 2018 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$34.99Save 43% ($15.00)