- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Breaking the code of the book of Revelation has become an international obsession. The result, according to Hank Hanegraaff, has been rampant misreading of Scripture, bad theology, and even bad politics and foreign policy. Hanegraaff argues that the key to understanding the last book of the Bible is the other sixty-five books of the Bible not current events or recent history and certainly not any complicated charts.
The Apocalypse Code offers sane answers to some very controversial questions:
- What does it mean to take the book of Revelation (and the rest of the Bible) literally?
- Who are the Antichrist and the Great Whore of Babylon,and what is the real meaning of 666?
- How does our view of the end times change the way we think about the crisis in the Middle East?
- Are two-thirds of all Jews really headed for an apocalyptic holocaust?
The Apocalypse Code is a call to understand what the Bible really says about the end times
and why how we understand it matters so much in todays world.
Provocative and passionate, this fascinating book is a must-read for everyone whos interested in end-times controversies.
Lee Strobel, Author, The Case for the RealJesus
This book is a withering and unrelenting critique of the positions of apocalyptic enthusiasts such as Tim LaHaye. Every fan of theLeft Behindseries should read this book. The fog will clear, and common sense will return to our reading of the Bible.
Gary M. Burge, Professor of New Testament,
Wheaton College and Graduate School
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolinabased Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canadaand around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the worlds leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews todays most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Postmillennial/Preterist
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology