Apocalypse Burning: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Lines Are Drawn - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Left Behind Military
Apocalypse Dawn: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Begins - eBookMel OdomTyndale House / 2011 / ePub$5.28 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$6.99Save 24% ($1.71)
First Sergeant Samuel Adams Goose Gander is on the front lines, fighting a battle against superior forces. Goose's wife, Megan, is fighting for her freedom in a court case where all the facts seem stacked against her. Meanwhile, Chaplain Delroy Harte believes that the Rapture may have happened but can't be sure until he has dealt with the demons of his past. Stunning action and technical accuracy ensure this series will satisfy the fans of the original Left Behind series who are looking for more.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
mamaharvMarion New YorkAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5November 23, 2011mamaharvMarion New YorkAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book was great couldn't put it down.I wanted more,was glad I had ordered the 4th one in the series.
Jimmy Story5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2010Jimmy StoryUnbelievably awesome book series. I recommend this series to anyone that loves to read military style books as well as end times prophecy books.
Helen Mcmahon5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2009Helen McmahonI'm very particular about the books I read and if they don't catch my attention in the first few pages, I'm done. This series has been riveting and I couldn't wait until the next book was in my hands. It's excellent!
Kay Bingham5 Stars Out Of 5July 22, 2008Kay BinghamDiden't take me long to read it. I just loved it. When will # 4 be out?The way it ended I know there is another one in the works.
Chris Stevenson4 Stars Out Of 5October 6, 2007Chris StevensonI'm hooked on the series and can't wait for the next book. However, being retired from the U.S. Army, I would like to see a little more research go into the equipment that Goose and the military use. I think this would go a long way in painting a more realisic picture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Fantasy/Science Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction