Add To Cart
Set Apart: Stop Comparing, Own Your Giftedness, and Rest in Jesus
Add To Cart
|Title: Set Apart: Stop Comparing, Own Your Giftedness, and Rest in Jesus|
By: Denisse Copeland
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Stock No: WW0901026
Unpacking the biblical story of Mary and Martha as she shares her own story of recognizing her unique giftedness, Denisse Copeland shares the liberating truth that you have a right to be you. Just you, at the feet of Jesus. She shows you how to embrace your identity as a woman set apart, not to do it all but to be exactly who God created you to be. No apologies. No guilt. No compromise.
If you're tired of comparing your life to others as you strive to be all things to all people, Set Apart is your invitation to lay your burdens down and abide in Jesus--faithful, free, and fulfilled.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.