Add To Cart
|Title: AP Physics 2: With 4 Practice Tests|
By: Kenneth Rideout, Jonathan Wolf
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Barron's Educational Series
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 0.46 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW6262116
Barrons AP Physics 2: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and online practice. Its the only book youll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--its like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 4 full-length practice tests--2 in the book and 2 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Physics 2 Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 2 full-length practice tests on Barrons Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
Jonathan Wolf, M.A., Ed.M., has taught all levels of physics at both the secondary school and college level for over 36 years. He spent 25 of those years teaching physics at Scarsdale High School in Scarsdale, New York and retired from there in 2014. He has taught introductory college physics lectures and introductory college physics labs as a member of the adjunct faculty at Hofstra University, Seton Hall University, and most recently at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Madison, New Jersey.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.