Add To Cart
|Title: AP Human Geography Flashcards|
By: Meredith Marsh Ph.D., Peter S. Alagona Ph.D.
Number of Pages: 467
Vendor: Barron's Educational Series
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 4.45 X 2.71 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW263793
Barrons AP Human Geography Flashcards includes 450 + up-to-date content review cards.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with review tailored to the most recent exam
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all units on the AP Human Geography exam
- Find specific concepts quickly and easily with cards organized by topic
- Customize your review using the enclosed sorting ring to arrange cards in an order that best suits your study needs
Check out Barrons AP Human Geography Premium for even more review, full-length practice tests, and access to Barrons Online Learning Hub for a timed test option and automated scoring.
Peter S. Alagona, Ph.D. Peter Alagona is currently an assistant professor of Geography and Environmental Studies at UNC, Santa Barbara. He has also held academic positions at Harvard and Stanford Universities. He has received both his M.A. and Ph.D from UNC, Los Angeles.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.