Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Barron's AP English Literature and Composition features:
Seven full-length practice tests: four in the book and three online. Additional help when it comes to having students score their own essays in the diagnostic and practice tests. Up-to-date suggested books and plays for writing the literature essay on the May 2020 exam. Additional sample questions with answers covering poetry and prose fiction A review of test topics covering details test takers need to know about poetry, fiction, and drama. Sample student essays with critiques of their strengths and weaknesses. A detailed glossary defining 175 literary and rhetorical terms. Updated guidelines for determining the final AP exam score. 336 pages, softcover. 8th edition. Grades 9-12.
|Title: AP English Literature & Composition, 8th Edition|
By: George Ehrenhaft
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Barron's Educational Series
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 10.8 X 8.4 X 0.6 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW154418
Barrons AP English Literature and Composition: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. Its the only book youll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--its like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 7 full-length practice tests--5 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 2 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP English Literature and Composition Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 2 full-length practice tests on Barrons Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
Ehrenhaft spent most of his career teaching English in Westchester County, New York, at Fox Lane and Mamaroneck High Schools. He is now a resident of Moraga, California, where he has become a prolific watercolor painter.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.