Add To Cart
Barron's AP Chemistry Premium features:
This edition includes: A comprehensive subject review covering the structure of matter, chemical bonding, states of matter, physical chemistry, chemical reactions, and all other test topics. Three diagnostic quizzes to help students target areas where they need more study. Three full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained. Study tips and test-taking strategies to help students apply the skills they learn in class. Helpful appendices and glossary with information and terms students need to know. 752 pages, softcover. 10th edition. Grades 9-12.
|Title: AP Chemistry Premium: with 6 Practice Tests|
By: Neil D. Jespersen Ph.D., Pamela K. Kerrigan Ph.D.
Number of Pages: 752
Vendor: Barron's Educational Series
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 X 1.20 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: Barron's Test Prep
Stock No: WW6264103
Barrons AP Chemistry Premium: 2022-2023 includes in-depth content review and online practice. Its the only book youll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barrons--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--its like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 6 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Chemistry Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
Interactive Online Practice
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barrons Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
Neil D. Jespersen is an active member of the Department of Chemistry at St. Johns University (Queens, New York). He earned his B.S. degree with special attainments in chemistry at Washington and Lee University (Lexington, Virginia) and his Ph.D. at Pennsylvania State University (University Park, Pennsylvania). He specializes in analytical chemistry research and has mentored more than 100 undergraduate research students and 25 graduate students. Dr. Jespersen is a fellow of the American Chemical Society and currently serves as a councilor from the New York section. He is also the faculty advisor to the ACS Student Chapter at St. Johns University.
Pamela K. Kerrigan (Tarrytown, NY)
Pamela K. Kerrigan is an Associate Professor and director of the Division of Natural Sciences at the College of Mount Saint Vincent (Bronx, New York). She earned her B.A. at Lakeland College as a double major in biology and chemistry, her M.S. at the University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee), and her Ph.D. at Arizona State University in chemistry. For 10 years, Dr. Kerrigan was a reader for the AP Chemistry exam. Dr. Kerrigan is the past chair of the New York section of the American Chemical Society and is a councilor. During her tenure at the college, she has been the mentor for the American Chemical Society Student Chapter.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.