Add To Cart
Anyone Can Cook DVD Edition: Step-by-Step Recipes Just for You
Everything you need to know to start cooking is contained in this one-of-a-kind Better Homes and Gardens® Anyone can Cook book. No other book looks or cooks like this one! Whether you're a novice or seasoned cook, this book is for you. It includes a bonus DVD featuring more than 60 Test Kitchen How-To videos. Special features include:
- Intro to Cooking: An 84-page visual guide answers any question you might have about ingredients, tools, and techniques.
- Skill Level: A skill level icon lets you know if a recipe is easy, easier, or easiest to make.
- Ask Mom: At the bottom of every recipe you'll find questions you might have about that recipe and a cross-reference to the page with the answer. It's that easy!
- 550+ Recipes: There's everything from the comfort foods you crave (mashed potatoes and mini meat loaves) to the world flavors (Indian curries and Thai-style wraps) you enjoy in restaurants.
- 900+ Color Photos: 600 step-by-step photos show you everything you need to know; 300 finished recipe photos entice you to cook.
- 700+ Tips: Learn from the experts with helpful advice, tips, tricks, and more.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 480
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.44 (inches)|
How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great FoodMark BittmanHoughton Mifflin Harcourt / 2006 / Trade Paperback$22.46 Retail:
$24.95Save 10% ($2.49)
How to Cook Everything: The Basics: All You Need to Make Great Food-With 1,000 PhotosMark BittmanWiley / 2012 / Hardcover$31.50 Retail:
$35.00Save 10% ($3.50)
No other guide makes learning to cook (or becoming a more accomplished cook) this easy! With nearly 1,000 photographs, Anyone Can Cook brings you right into the kitchen, providing a visual guide to basic cooking skills and showing the appealing finished dish, while 575 recipes show how to create delicious food, from breakfast favorites to savory toasted sandwiches to quick meat main dishes.
"Available for the first time, this new edition contains a bonus DVD with more than 60 test kitchen how-to videos demonstrating essential cooking techniques for cooks of every skill level."
This incredibly easy-to-follow guide offers
- An 84-page visual intro to cooking that answers any question you might have about ingredients, tools, and techniques
- A skill level icon that lets you know if a recipe is easy, easier, or easiest to make
- An "Ask Mom" feature at the bottom of every page where you'll find questions you might have about that recipe and a cross-reference to the page with the answer
- Super-easy recipes-from the comfort foods you crave (mashed potatoes and mini meat loaves) to some of the delicacies you enjoy in restaurants (Indian curries and Thai-style wraps)
For anyone who wants to make home-cooked meals but could use a helpful hand in the kitchen, Anyone Can Cook is brimming with useful advice and tips to get you started cooking fabulous meals quickly and with confidence!