or checkout with
Anxious for Nothing (Young Readers Edition): Living Above Anxiety and Loneliness - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Anxious for Nothing (Young Readers Edition): Living Above Anxiety and Loneliness - eBook|
By: Max Lucado, Andrea Lucado
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2021
Stock No: WW114249EB
Our kids are under tremendous stress and pressure, with a rapidly changing culture demanding more and more from them. More attention, more screens, more intensity, more fear. Anxious for Nothing helps young people overcome the anxiety and pressures of today's world and come to a deeper understanding of God's loving presence as promised in Philippians 4:6-7, drawing on content from Max Lucados bestselling book of the same name.
In this chaotic age of social media, packed schedules, and an increasing awareness of the world's problems, it's normal for kids to feel overwhelmed sometimes. But the good news of the gospel has not changed. This encouraging book will help tweens and teens take control of their feelings, develop emotional understanding, and choose to focus on God's truth.
This much-needed book adapts content from You Are Not Alone and Anxious for Nothing. With the warmth and authenticity that has made him a beloved pastor and writer, Max Lucado offers middle graders and tweens
- biblical hope and powerful strategies to help them flourish amidst struggles
- encouragement that God is near, He cares, and He listens
- truths to claim for themselves in difficult moments
- practical ways to work through their worries and rely on God's faithfulness
This special edition of Anxious for Nothing also includes:
- a note to kids from author Max Lucado
- application questions, journal prompts, and activities that guide kids in Christ-focused mindfulness
- callouts and infographics featuring relevant Bible verses, and take-aways
- sidebars addressing technology-related stress
Practical, motivating, and biblically grounded, Anxious for Nothing (Young Readers Edition) is a timely book for kids who feel overwhelmed, lonely, or anxious, or who simply want to experience God's abundant joy and peace.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is the recipient of the 2021 ECPA Pinnacle Award for his outstanding contribution to the publishing industry and society at large. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 145 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
The Max Lucado Encouraging Word Podcast
Andrea Lucado is a freelance writer based in Austin, Texas. She is the author of English Lessons: The Crooked Path of Growing Toward Faith. Before taking on writing full time, she worked in the Christian publishing industry as a book publicist. She has a masters degree in English literature from Oxford-Brookes University and contributes regularly to online and print publications such as Relevant magazine and She Reads Truth. When she is not conducting interviews or writing stories, you can find her laughing with friends at a coffee shop or running in the Texas hill country.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.